- 1 pound(s) chicken bite-sized
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 piece(s) ginger about one inch, grated
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 can(s) (13.5 oz) coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) Panang curry paste
- 1 carrot peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 5 basil leaves
- Heat 1/2 coconut milk on medium high heat until boiling.
- Add curry paste and dissolve.
- Add remaining indregients and cook until chicken is fully cooked and carrots are tender.
- Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sbrand1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note