Pan-seared Tuna Steaks with tomato, basil and olive salad
Serve with rice or couscous.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tuna steaks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium shallot finely chopped
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomato
- 1/3 cup(s) pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Season the tuna with S&P. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange the tuna and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Move to plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add shallots. Cook, stirring until golden brown. Add the tomato, olives, basil and salt. Remove and serve over heat.
- Serve with rice or couscous.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by in2itgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note