Pan-seared Tuna Steaks with tomato, basil and olive salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tuna steaks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium shallot finely chopped
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomato
- 1/3 cup(s) pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Season the tuna with S&P. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange the tuna and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Move to plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add shallots. Cook, stirring until golden brown. Add the tomato, olives, basil and salt. Remove and serve over heat.
- Serve with rice or couscous.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by in2itgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note