Pan-Seared Trout with Herbs
- 4 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 4 (4- to 5-oz.) trout fillets, skin on
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh dill
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1. In a small bowl whisk together vinegar and oil; brush on the flesh side of fillets. Place flour in a shallow dish. Place fillets in flour, pressing to coat.
- 2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets, flesh side down; cook 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat. Coat skin side of fillets with nonstick cooking spray, and turn fillets skin side down. Return skillet to heat and cook 2 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with tarragon and dill, and serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note