Pan Seared Steak with Spinach, Grapes and Almonds
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Almond slivered
- 2 New York Strip steaks, 12 oz each halved crosswise
- 3/4 pound(s) spinach fresh, stems removed
- 1 cup(s) Red grapes halved
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread almonds on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast in oven, tossing occassionally until golden, about 5 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season steaks with salt and pepper; cook in skillet, turning once, until medium-rare, 3-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and tent loosely with aluminum foil.
- Reserve the juices in the skillet. Place spinach and grapes in skillet; toss with pan juices until spinach is slightly wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar and toasted almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bryzee8181 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note