Pan seared scallops
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Fresh or frozen sea scallops
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cooking oil
- 10 ounce(s) Spinach
- 1 tablespoon(s) Water
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) Cooked bacon pieces
- 1. Thaw scallops, if frozen. Rinse scallops; pat dry. In a plastic bag combine flour and seasoning. Add scallops; toss to coat. In a large skillet cook scallops in hot oil over medium heat about 6 minutes or until browned and opaque, turning once. Remove scallops.
- 2. Add spinach to skillet; sprinkle with water. Cook, covered, over medium-high heat about 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Add vinegar; toss to coat evenly. Return scallops to skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with bacon. Makes 4 servings.
- 158 calories, 6 g fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pan seared scallops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes