Pan Seared Roasted Garlic Swordfish Steaks
Put this meal together in no time at all! Serve with a side of vegetables and your favorite glass of wine. Recipe from Harris Teeter's Fresh Catch Newsletter.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 fresh swordfish steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1 bottle(s) Redbone Alley Roasted Garlic Aioli
- 1. Bring a large non-stick pan to a piping hot temperature.
- 2. Spoon a half ounce of Redbone Alley Roasted Garlic Aioli over each side of the swordfish steaks and add them to the pan. Allow them to cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip the steaks over and cook them for 2-3 more minutes on the other side for a great medium. (Cook time should be adjusted up or down if you like your swordfish medium rare or well done).
- 3. Remove the swordfish from the pan and spoon the remaining Redbone Alley Roasted Garlic Aioli over the top of each fillet just prior to serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note