Pan Seared Roasted Garlic Swordfish Steaks
- 4 fresh swordfish steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1 bottle(s) Redbone Alley Roasted Garlic Aioli
- 1. Bring a large non-stick pan to a piping hot temperature.
- 2. Spoon a half ounce of Redbone Alley Roasted Garlic Aioli over each side of the swordfish steaks and add them to the pan. Allow them to cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip the steaks over and cook them for 2-3 more minutes on the other side for a great medium. (Cook time should be adjusted up or down if you like your swordfish medium rare or well done).
- 3. Remove the swordfish from the pan and spoon the remaining Redbone Alley Roasted Garlic Aioli over the top of each fillet just prior to serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note