- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 ounce grated Asiago cheese
- calories 184
- fat 8.3 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- sodium 239 mg
How to Make It
Heat a skillet over medium-high. Add oil and potatoes; cook 6 minutes. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 6 minutes.
Sprinkle potatoes with salt. Add minced garlic and spinach; cook 1 minute. Top with pine nuts and Asiago cheese.