S SQUASH SLAW:
- Mix squash, onion, jalapeno, green pepper, garlic, green onion and vinaigrette in bowl and set aside in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette: (mix 3 parts olive oil, one part lemon juice and minced garlic from jar to taste. Add salt and pepper.)
- preheat oven to 375
- Season pork chop with salt, pepper, garlic powder and ground red pepper flakes
- sear both sides of pork in PAM for 1.5 to 2 minutes until brown and slightly crisp.
- place pan in oven for three minutes, flip pork chop and put oven on broil for 3 minutes, flip and broil other side for two minutes.
- remove from oven and let sit on plate with foil for 5 min
Go to full version of