Pan Seared Pork Chop & Spaghetti Squash Slaw:
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Pork Chops
- 1/2 Spaghetti Squash Cooked and Shredded
- 1 Small Onion Thinly Sliced
- 1 Jalapeno Julienned
- 1 Green Pepper Julienned
- 4 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 3 Green Onion Stalks Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette Pre mixed
- S SQUASH SLAW:
- - Mix squash, onion, jalapeno, green pepper, garlic, green onion and vinaigrette in bowl and set aside in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette: (mix 3 parts olive oil, one part lemon juice and minced garlic from jar to taste. Add salt and pepper.)
- PORK CHOP:
- - preheat oven to 375
- - Season pork chop with salt, pepper, garlic powder and ground red pepper flakes
- - sear both sides of pork in PAM for 1.5 to 2 minutes until brown and slightly crisp.
- - place pan in oven for three minutes, flip pork chop and put oven on broil for 3 minutes, flip and broil other side for two minutes.
- - remove from oven and let sit on plate with foil for 5 min
- Serve slaw
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bluCoconut and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pan Seared Pork Chop & Spaghetti Squash Slaw: Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes