Pan-seared Halibut with Shrimp Succotash
- 6 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Shrimp Succotash
- Beurre Blanc
- Sprinkle fillets evenly with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add fillets, in batches, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. Place fillets on a serving platter. Spoon Shrimp Succotash over fillets, and drizzle with Beurre Blanc.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This