- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to 3/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 chopped green onions, green and light green parts only
- 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- calories 406
- fat 25.5 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- monofat 14.3 g
- polyfat 4.5 g
- protein 40 g
- carbohydrate 4 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 115 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 548 mg
- calcium 108 mg
How to Make It
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan; swirl. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer to a cutting board.
Combine pecans, juice, onions, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a mini food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil; pulse to combine. Transfer mixture to a bowl; stir in cheese.
Slice chicken across grain. Place on 4 plates; top with gremolata.