Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts
A few pantry herbs and spices dress up this healthful chicken breast entrée. Try serving the chicken and light pan sauce over creamy mashed potatoes.
More From Southern Living
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (6- to 8-oz.) PILGRIM'S PRIDE Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- Stir together Italian seasoning and next 4 ingredients. Sprinkle evenly on both sides of chicken.
- Cook 3 chicken breasts in 1 Tbsp. hot oil over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan. Repeat with remaining 3 chicken breasts and 1 Tbsp. oil.
- Sauté garlic in hot skillet 1 minute. Add chicken broth, and cook 2 minutes, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Serve sauce over chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note