Pan-Sautéed Simple Salmon
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets with skin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, pour enough olive oil so that the oil will come up to about half the height of the fish. Add fillets, skin side down, and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pan-Sautéed Simple Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Quick/Easy, 5 Ingredients or Less
- CUISINE: American, Native American, New England, Pacific Northwest, Pacific Rim, Scandinavian
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fish
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Gluten-Free
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Coastal Living