Pan-Roasted Tomatoes with Herbs from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil divided
- 1 pint(s) multicolored grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes; cook 3 minutes or until tomatoes begin to blister. Remove from heat; stir in remaining oil and remaining ingredients to pan, tossing gently to combine. Let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pan-Roasted Tomatoes with Herbs from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables