Pan Roasted Salmon with Olives , Lemon, and spinach Orzo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) uncooked orzo
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 4- 6 ounce(s) skinless salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cup(s) red onion vertically sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) pimeinto stuffed olives sliced
- 2- 6 ounce(s) packages fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon rind grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- 6 lemon wedges
- 1. Cook orzo according to instructions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2. While orzo is cooking , heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. Add fish to pan and cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish from pan, keep warm.
- 3. Add onion to pan ; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add olives, 1 pkg spinach and next 3 ingredients and remaining salt and pepper, stirring until spinach wilts. Add remaining spinach. Cook stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Stir in orzo. Divide orzo mixture evenly among 6 serving dishes. Break fish into large chunks and place evenly over orzo. Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note