Pan Roasted Salmon in White Wine, Lemon, Butter and Rosemary Sauce
Pan roasted salmon finished in oven with a creamy, savory sauce.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8-10 ounce(s) Salmon Fillets
- 1/3 cup(s) Butter Cut into medium sized pats
- 4-5 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice To taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white wine Chardonnay
- 2 sprig(s) rosemary
- Salt and pepper To taste
- Lemon slices and rosemary sprigs Garnish
- 1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper liberally on both sides. Preheat pan with oil on medium high heat (fish should sizzle when it hits the pan). Sear fish, skin side down, for about 5 mins. Remove pan and place in the oven for about 10 mins. Return pan to stove (carefully, handle is hot!) and remove salmon to a covered dish.
- 2. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in same skillet and add the minced garlic. Let cook for about 1 minute then add all the wine and lemon juice. Scrape up the leftover bits at the bottom of the pan and stir into the sauce. Keep stirring until reduced and alcohol dissipates (about 5-6 minutes). Remove pan from heat and stir in the remaining butter cut into medium sized pats. Pour sauce over salmon and serve immediately.
- 3. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh rosemary sprigs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rh1112 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note