Pan-Roasted Grouper with Provençal Vegetables
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 236
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 34.9g
- Carbohydrate: 10.8g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 3.4mg
- Sodium: 587mg
- Calcium: 122mg
- 2 cups thinly sliced fennel bulb (about 1 medium bulb)
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 16 picholine olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can no-salt-added whole tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; toss well. Spoon mixture into bottom of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes; stir once.
- 3. Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, oil, and garlic; brush evenly over fish. Remove pan from oven. Place fish on broiler pan rack coated with cooking spray; place rack over fennel mixture.
- 4. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note