An easy recipe and one that even cauliflower haters will enjoy. I only used one head of Cauliflower so I halved the pine nuts and breadcrumbs but used the full amount of rosemary and garlic , it took less time than directed so just keep an eye on it.
Pan-Roasted Cauliflower with Pine Nuts, Garlic, and Rosemary
- 4 pounds fresh golden, purple, or white cauliflower (about 2 heads), washed and cut into 1 1/2-inch florets
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, toasted
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place cauliflower in a roasting pan, and toss with rosemary and next 3 ingredients. Roast at 400° for 20 minutes.
- 2. Add pine nuts and garlic; toss to combine. Roast 10 minutes, rotate pan, and roast 10 minutes more or until golden brown. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables