- 4 pounds fresh golden, purple, or white cauliflower (about 2 heads), washed and cut into 1 1/2-inch florets
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, toasted
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Place cauliflower in a roasting pan, and toss with rosemary and next 3 ingredients. Roast at 400° for 20 minutes.
Add pine nuts and garlic; toss to combine. Roast 10 minutes, rotate pan, and roast 10 minutes more or until golden brown. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and serve warm.