Pan-Roased Brussels Sprouts (Cuisine Tonight for Two)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) brussels sprouts trimmed and quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 1 ounce(s) prosciutto chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepperoncini or banana peppers sliced
- Combine Brussels sprouts and water in a saute pan. Cover and boil 3 minutes. Uncover and allow remaining water to evaporate. Move Brussels sprouts to the side of the pan.
- Melt butter in the pan and add prosciutto; saute until crisp. Cook until sprouts begin to brown 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in pepperoncini and season with salt and black pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note