Pan-Roased Brussels Sprouts (Cuisine Tonight for Two)
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) brussels sprouts trimmed and quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 1 ounce(s) prosciutto chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepperoncini or banana peppers sliced
- Combine Brussels sprouts and water in a saute pan. Cover and boil 3 minutes. Uncover and allow remaining water to evaporate. Move Brussels sprouts to the side of the pan.
- Melt butter in the pan and add prosciutto; saute until crisp. Cook until sprouts begin to brown 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in pepperoncini and season with salt and black pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes