Pan-Grilled Snapper with Orzo Pasta Salad
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 398
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 11.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 32.7g
- Carbohydrate: 39.3g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 409mg
- Calcium: 46mg
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.
- 2. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 3. Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper, shallots, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Slowly add oil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Drizzle shallot mixture over pasta; toss well to coat.
- For baby: Omit black pepper. Shred the fish into bite-sized pieces. Serve fish and a spoonful of orzo mixture in a small bowl or on a rimmed plate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This