Pan-Grilled Pork Chops with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 (4oz) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 4 slice(s) pineapple (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 medium red onion cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon(s) jalapeno peppers minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Combine pork and 1 tablespoon juice; let stand 10 minutes. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pineapple and onion; cook 4 minutes on each side or until onion is tender. Coarsely chop pineapple and onion; combine in a medium bowl with remaining 2 teaspoons lime juice, jalapeno, and 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper. Heat grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dugo9835 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note