Read reviews and used this "sauce" as a marinade instead. Added 1/4-1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce for a kick. Served with Sour Cream Dill Potato Salad and sauteed spinach with garlic. We thought it was yummy. Grilled out instead of in so no smoke issues.
Pan-Grilled Ginger-Honey Pork Tenderloin
When it's too nippy to fire up the barbie, stovetop-grill your way to a toasty, charred flavor.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 178
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 24.1g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 489mg
- Calcium: 8mg
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Combine ginger, honey, juice, and soy sauce in a bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Add pork to grill pan; cook 15 minutes or until a thermometer registers 145° or until desired degree of doneness, basting frequently with sauce. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note