- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 3 slices bacon, cut into thin crosswise strips
- 2 cups baby portobello mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 14.5 oz each) Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to Make It
Hands On: 40 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add corn; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until corn is lightly browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
Place bacon in skillet. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp and brown, stirring often. Remove bacon; set aside. Add mushrooms and shallots to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until shallots are transulcent.
Add drained tomatoes; cook 5 to 7 minutes more or until mushrooms soften, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn, bacon, basil, chives, parsley, salt and pepper to skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until hot.