Pan-Grilled Corn with Chipotle-Lime Butter
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chipotle chile powder
- 4 ear(s) corn
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lime rind
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Heat grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 4 ears shucked corn to pan; cook 8 minutes, turning frequently.
- Place butter in microwave-safe dish and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until butter melts.
- Stir in chipotle powder, lime rind, salt and pepper. Brush butter mixture over corn.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kgreene4128 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pan-Grilled Corn with Chipotle-Lime Butter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables