I've made this recipe several times. I do everything except coat the chicken in olive oil. My family loves it! The ingredients work well together! It's a wonderful summer time recipe!!!
Pan-Grilled Chicken with Fresh Plum Salsa
Sweet & spicy Pan-Grilled Chicken with Fresh Plum Salsa starts with fast-cooking chicken cutlets, giving you a leg up on dinner--it's ready in 26 minutes.
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup chopped ripe plums (about 2 plums)
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (4-oz.) chicken breast cutlets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1. Stir together plums, next 4 ingredients, and 1/4 tsp. salt in a medium bowl.
- 2. Stir together brown sugar, cumin, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt in a small bowl. Rub chicken with brown sugar mixture.
- 3. Cook chicken in hot oil in a grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with plum mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note