- 1 cup chopped ripe plums (about 2 plums)
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (4-oz.) chicken breast cutlets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
How to Make It
Stir together plums, next 4 ingredients, and 1/4 tsp. salt in a medium bowl.
Stir together brown sugar, cumin, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt in a small bowl. Rub chicken with brown sugar mixture.
Cook chicken in hot oil in a grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with plum mixture.