- 4 boneless beef tenderloin or sirloin steaks (about 5 oz. ea.)
- 1 teaspoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 2 medium tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice, prepared according to package directions
How to Make It
Season steaks, if desired, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and cook steaks, turning once, 8 minutes or until desired doneness
Meanwhile, blend sour cream, garlic powder, red pepper, salt, paprika and sugar in medium bowl. To serve, arrange steaks on tomato slices, then top with sour cream mixture. Serve with Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice.