- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup water
- Pan drippings
- 2 cups chicken or turkey broth
- 1 teaspoon browning-and-seasoning sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine flour and water in a small bowl, stirring well; set aside.
- Pour pan drippings into a large measuring cup; skim off fat. Add enough water to pan drippings to equal 3 cups. Combine pan drippings, chicken broth, and remaining 3 ingredients in broiler pan; stir in flour mixture.
- Using two burners, bring gravy to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to loosen any browned particles in pan. Reduce heat, and boil 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Note: If you use only one burner to make gravy, it may take longer for it to thicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note