Pan Fried Tofu
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup(s) panko crumbs, sea salt, parmesean, nutritional yeast, dill
- 1/4 cup(s) veggie oil
- 1 container(s) extra firm tofu, drained
- 1 egg with soy sauce and nutritional yeast
- Cut the tofu into 8 long logs (I like this because you can easily grab it when you’re putting it into the fryer and take them out)
- Put the corn starch on a plate
- Put the panko crumbs on a plate
- Put egg mixture in bowl
- Heat the veggie oil until hot in a sauce pan
- Dip the tofu into the egg mixture, then corn starch being careful to not put too much corn starch on the tofu log
- Then dip the tofu into the panko crumbs
- Once the oil is hot, carefully put the tofu log into the hot grease and let fry on each side until brown
- Then remove and let drain on a paper towel
- I didn’t put any salt or pepper on the tofu, but you certainly could. This was so yummy and crispy. It was exactly what I wanted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amdunnavant and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pan Fried Tofu Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes