This is a staple recipe in our house. We love it! The creole seasoning isn't too spicy and gives the pork chops just the right amount of flavor.
Pan-fried Pork Chops With Onions
More From Southern Living
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in pork chops
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with Creole seasoning; dredge in flour, shaking off excess.
- Cook pork chops in hot vegetable oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Add onions and 1/2 cup water to skillet, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet; sauté 10 minutes or until golden brown. Return pork chops to skillet; reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes