A teaspoon of garlic powder will do wonders for this recipe and still keep it simple.
Pan-Fried Pork Chops
You only need five ingredients to make these old-fashioned fried pork chops. Serve with turnip greens, mashed potatoes or grits and biscuits for a down-home dinner.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds wafer-thin boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish, and dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- Fry pork chops, in 3 batches, in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note