Pan con tomate (tomato bread)
Today Show, by Jose Andres
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 big ripe tomatoes (about 1/4 pound)
- 2 slices rustic sourdough bread, toasted
- Spanish extra-virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the tomatoes in half. Place a grater over a large mixing bowl. Rub the open face of the tomato into the grater until the flesh is gone. Discard the skin. Whisk the olive oil into the bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To finish: Spoon the tomato-oil mixture onto the toast. Drizzle with a little more oil. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pan con tomate (tomato bread) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers