- 1/2 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 2 packages (7 oz. each) fresh udon noodles
- 1 teaspoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 cup shredded skinned cooked chicken
- 1/4 pound shelled cooked tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup diagonally sliced green onions (including tops)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- About 1 tablespoon prepared sweet-hot mustard
- calories 257
- caloriesfromfat 18 %
- protein 21 g
- fat 5.1 g
- satfat 1 g
- carbohydrate 31 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- sodium 300 mg
- cholesterol 86 mg
How to Make It
In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, bring broth and noodles to a boil; stir gently to separate noodles. Boil until liquid is almost gone, about 4 minutes, then add oil.
Stir often until noodles are lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Add chicken, shrimp, and green onions, and stir until hot.
Spoon into wide bowls. Mix soy sauce and mustard and add to taste.