Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) magarine or butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) Karo
- 3 cup(s) pecans or walnuts
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Mix all (but vanilla) together. Cook on medium heat to 234 degrees
- on candy thermometer. Add vanilla. Beat with a wooden spoon
- until slightly thickened and candy just coats nuts but does not lose
- its gloss.
- 2. Drop by large spoonfuls on buttered foil.
- 3. Makes 1 ½ dozen candies. If mixture gets too thick you can add
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pam's Pralines Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy