- PAM® Coconut Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup Parkay® Original-stick, softened (1 cup = 2 sticks)
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1 can (15 oz each) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups golden raisins
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside.
Mix together Parkay and sugar in large bowl on medium-high speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add Egg Beaters; mix until blended. Turn mixer to low; add pumpkin. Gradually blend in flour mixture. Stir in raisins by hand. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Blend confectioners’ sugar and water; drizzle over cake. Sprinkle nuts evenly over top. Cut into 12 servings. Top with Reddi-wip just before serving, if desired.