- 2/3 cup hot water
- 1 box (7.3 oz each) Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix (10 packets per box)
- 2 cups Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar, divided
- 4 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 72 dark chocolate morsels
How to Make It
Combine water and cocoa mix in large bowl; whisk together until smooth. Stir in peanut butter and corn syrup. Add 2 cups of the confectioner’s sugar; blend. Stir in crushed vanilla wafers.
Spray large piece of waxed paper with baking spray. Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture onto paper; set aside. Place the remaining 1 cup confectioner’s sugar in shallow dish. Roll each piece of chocolate in sugar; shape into balls. Press thumb into the center of each ball until slightly indented; place chocolate morsel in middle (tip side up).
Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Store refrigerated in airtight container.