- 3 1/4 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, softened (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1 cup natural unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Beat both sugars and Fleischmann’s with electric mixer on medium-high speed until well combined. Add applesauce, Egg Beaters and vanilla; beat until well blended. Gradually stir in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in morsels.
Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Drop batter by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheet 2 inches apart.
Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; transfer to wire rack, cool completely. Store in covered container.