- PAM® Coconut Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Unsalted-stick, melted
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (zest)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12-cup regular muffin pan with cooking spray. Blend together flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
Stir together yogurt, Fleischmann's and Egg Beaters in small bowl. Pour yogurt mixture into center of dry ingredients; stir just until blended using rubber spatula. Do not overmix. Fold in blueberries and lemon peel.
Divide batter evenly between prepared muffin cups. Bake 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near centers comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups and cool completely on wire rack.