- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups slivered almonds, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Parkay® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut, divided
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup = about 4 oz)
How to Make It
Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Coarsely chop 1/4 cup of the almonds; set aside.
Combine sugar, Parkay, corn syrup and water in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Cook 14 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from heat. Stir in the remaining 1 cup slivered almonds and 1/2 cup of the coconut.
Spread mixture evenly on prepared baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle chocolate over toffee mixture. Let stand 1 minute to soften chocolate, then spread to evenly cover toffee. Sprinkle reserved chopped almonds and the remaining 1/4 cup coconut evenly over melted chocolate.
Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.