Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 1/2 cup(s) almond Flour
- 3/4 cup(s) Canned Pumpkins
- 3 whole(s) Eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Honey Raw
- 2 teaspoon(s) almond butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sliced Almonds
- 1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
- 2. Coat muffin tins with coconut oil (or use paper muffin cups and add 1/2 tsp melted coconut oil to batter).
- 3. Mix all ingredients and pour evenly into tins.
- 4. Bake for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
- 5. Sprinkle almonds on top immediately after taking them out of the oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandrea8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Paleo Pumpkin Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes