So easy and I was really surprised by how wonderful this tastes. WAY better than bread crumbs.
Paleo Pecan-Crusted Chicken | everydaypaleo.com
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) raw organic honey optional
- 1 cup(s) pecans, crushed
- 4 whole(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard and honey.
- 2. Toss the pecans in a food processor and pulse until the nuts are finely chopped. Pour the chopped pecans into a large bowl and set aside.
- 3. Using a paper towel, remove any excess moisture from the outside of the chicken breasts.
- 4. Taking one chicken breast at a time, roll the chicken in the mustard-honey mixture and coat on both sides.
- 5. Transfer the coated chicken into the chopped pecans and again cover both sides.
- 6. Place the crusted chicken into a greased glass baking dish and sprinkle each chicken breast with just a little sea salt if desired. Bake 45 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristianCS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note