Paleo Pasta Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 pound(s) ground italian sausage
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 can(s) tomato sauce (14 oz)
- 6 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil chopped
- Heat up a large saucepan over medium heat, add a couple tablespoons of oil then add minced garlic cloves, the bell peppers, mushrooms and onion along with a little salt and pepper to the pan. Move vegetables around until onions become translucent.
- Add ground beef and italian sausage to the saucepan and break up the meat.
- When meat has begun to cook through, add the spices.
- When meat is almost done cooking, pour in the two cans of tomato sauce.
- Salt and pepper once more, then reduce heat and let simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- When all the flavors are well mixed, add the chopped fresh basil, mix well, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toooom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Paleo Pasta Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes