This recipe was simply amazing! We grilled and seasoned the chicken with Woodchuck Apple Cider and it was perfect! Learn more about us at www.paleoeffect.com
Paleo Drunken Woodchuck® Chicken, A Cider Marinated Entrée
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 piece(s) Chicken Thighs (no drumsticks, bone in) room temperature
- 5 pinch(s) Adobo Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Coconut Crustals
- 1 bottle(s) Woodchuck Amber Apple Cider
- Heat the grill to high heat or preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a saucepan, combine the Woodchuck ® Amber Cider and coconut crystals to medium-high heat until the coconut crystals are dissolved.
- Coat the chicken with a light dusting of adobo seasoning on all sides and then pour the beer over the chicken. Cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Grilling: Place the chicken on the grill (leave it open). This should take about 20 minutes total, and you should flip every 5 minutes (roughly, you will need to watch it).
- Oven Baked: Put a little oil down in the pan (or use an oiled grill pan, our favorite because it doesn’t allow the chicken to get soggy) and place the chicken on the pan.
- Cook for about 30 minutes at 400, then turn the heat down to 350 and cook for about 15-20 minutes (again, it depends on how big the chicken is, you want the juices to run clear, not pink).
- If your chicken isn’t browning enough, turn the heat up to 500 (broil it) for 5 minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes, then serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by paleoeffect and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note