This recipe was simply amazing! We grilled and seasoned the chicken with Woodchuck Apple Cider and it was perfect! Learn more about us at www.paleoeffect.com
Paleo Drunken Woodchuck® Chicken, A Cider Marinated Entrée
This recipe is completely Paleo friendly, gluten free, and organic. By PaleoEffect.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 piece(s) Chicken Thighs (no drumsticks, bone in) room temperature
- 5 pinch(s) Adobo Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Coconut Crustals
- 1 bottle(s) Woodchuck Amber Apple Cider
- Heat the grill to high heat or preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a saucepan, combine the Woodchuck ® Amber Cider and coconut crystals to medium-high heat until the coconut crystals are dissolved.
- Coat the chicken with a light dusting of adobo seasoning on all sides and then pour the beer over the chicken. Cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Grilling: Place the chicken on the grill (leave it open). This should take about 20 minutes total, and you should flip every 5 minutes (roughly, you will need to watch it).
- Oven Baked: Put a little oil down in the pan (or use an oiled grill pan, our favorite because it doesn’t allow the chicken to get soggy) and place the chicken on the pan.
- Cook for about 30 minutes at 400, then turn the heat down to 350 and cook for about 15-20 minutes (again, it depends on how big the chicken is, you want the juices to run clear, not pink).
- If your chicken isn’t browning enough, turn the heat up to 500 (broil it) for 5 minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes, then serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by paleoeffect and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note