Paleo Chuck Roast and Veggie Stew
- 1 whole(s) Onion coarsely chopped
- 1 cup(s) Organic Kale torn
- 32 ounce(s) Organic Beef Broth (I box)
- 1/2 Cauliflower Head chopped
- 5 whole(s) Organic Okra diced
- 4 whole(s) Organic Carrots chopped
- 4 stick(s) Organic Celery chopped
- 1/2 head(s) Savoy Cabbage chopped
- 4 stalk(s) Organic Rainbow Kale Stems chopped
- 1 Bayleaf
- 3 pound(s) Organic Chuck Roast
- 1/4 cup(s) Thyme chopped
- Trim fat if desired and place chuck roast in the bottom of the crock pot. Cover with beef broth and veggies and fill the rest with water. Make sure to season with some good sea salt and lots of pepper add they thyme and bay leaf. Give it a good stir, throw on the lid, put on high (4 hours) and walk away!
- **you could definitely use the kale stem and it's leaves, I just had frozen the stems for soup and ate the greens fresh. Like I said, get creative with the veggies!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laurenmouchou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note