Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Moist and delicious chocolate Zucchini bread with out wheat, dairy or processed sugar.
Cool: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Blanched almond flour (or meal)
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla stevia
- 3/4 cup(s) Fresh Zucchini grated
- In a food processor combine almond flour and cacao powder
- Pulse in salt and baking soda
- Pulse in eggs, coconut oil and honey, stevia, then zucchini
- Transfer batter to a greased 6.5 x 4 inch baby loaf pan, dusted with almond flour
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes
- Cool for 2 hours
- *If you do not have a food processor, hand or stand mixers will work. The bread will come out a little fluffier this way.*
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MeganMarie21 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note