- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep muffin pan and place liners in each hole.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients together (almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt).
- In a mixing bowl combine wet ingredients together (eggs, raw honey, organic coconut oil and vanilla extract).
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Add grated carrots, grated zucchini and raisins to the mix. Using a spatula combine all ingredients together.
- Using a tablespoon, add mixture to each muffin liner. Each liner should be ½ to ¾ full.
- Place muffin pan in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes and eat (or store in refrigerator).
Go to full version of