PALEO CARROT & ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Almond Flour
- 2 whole(s) Eggs Whisked
- 1 tablespoon(s) Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Carrots Grated
- 3/4 cup(s) Zucchini Grated
- 1/4 cup(s) Honey
- 1/4 cup(s) Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) Cinamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 1/8 cup(s) raisins
- - Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- - Prep muffin pan and place liners in each hole.
- - In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients together (almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt).
- - In a mixing bowl combine wet ingredients together (eggs, raw honey, organic coconut oil and vanilla extract).
- - Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- - Add grated carrots, grated zucchini and raisins to the mix. Using a spatula combine all ingredients together.
- - Using a tablespoon, add mixture to each muffin liner. Each liner should be ½ to ¾ full.
- - Place muffin pan in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- - Let cool for about 15 minutes and eat (or store in refrigerator).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandrea8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PALEO CARROT & ZUCCHINI MUFFINS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks