Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bulb(s) onion chopped
- 500gms Fresh Palak
- 100gms Paneer
- 2 Onions grated Ginger, Garlic paste
- ... 5-6 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp pure ghee
- Garam masala to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt To Taste
- 1. Clean and wash palak (spinach) nicely.
- 2. Boil the spinach in water and cool it.
- 3. Now mash it in a mixer.
- 4. Heat oil in a kadai. Add ginger-garlic paste and stir-fry for a minute.
- 5. Now add onions and fry till golden brown.
- 6. Add all spices except red chili powder.
- 7. Now add the spinach (palak) and little water if needed and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- 8. Cut paneer into pieces (Paneer can be fried to golden brown in a seperate pan or can be used as it is).
- 9. Add Paneer pieces to the gravy and cook until done.
- 10. Take out in a bowl.
- 11. Just before serving, heat pure ghee in a small pan.
- 12. Hold the pan over bowl, add chili powder and immediately pour on the indian palak paneer.
- 13. Caution: Don't allow chili powder to burn .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jenny2012apr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Palak Paneer Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables