- 24 Sun Gold cherry tomatoes, at room temperature
- 3/4 teaspoon flaked sea salt, divided
- 32 small Padrón peppers
- 10 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup Israeli feta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon purple basil flowers or tiny leaves from basil plant
- calories 184
- caloriesfromfat 75 %
- protein 4.6 g
- fat 16 g
- satfat 4.5 g
- carbohydrate 8.6 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- sodium 521 mg
- cholesterol 17 mg
How to Make It
Slice tomatoes in half. Put in a bowl and toss with 1/4 tsp. salt. Set aside.
Heat a grill or a grill pan to medium-high. Toss peppers with 2 tsp. oil and grill until slightly charred all over, 3 to 4 minutes.
Divide peppers among 4 salad plates or 2 dinner plates, stacking to give some height to each dish. Divide tomatoes and sprinkle around peppers, then top with crumbled feta. To finish, drizzle 2 tsp. olive oil over each plate, sprinkle with a pinch of salt, and top with a few basil flowers.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per appetizer serving.